Woody Allen

These recordings from Woody Allen’s early stand-up career are some of my favorite “radio listening” of all time. I used to play these every week when the Blue Light Radio Theatre was on college radio. They never get old. I’m sure you will grow to love them.
file nameStand-Up 1
file nameStand Up 2
file nameStand Up 3
file nameStand Up 4

Early Shows

Shows coming soon.

The Blue Light Radio Theatre

Broadcast each week from the secluded little lighthouse on Summit Isle, we bring you the best in Old Time Radio mystery, drama, and suspense from Radio’s Golden Age.

The Summit Isle lighthouse is located at the bottom of Summit Ave in St. Paul, just off the shore of the Mississippi River. Although partially obstructed by heavy foliage, the tiny island can be clearly seen from points along Mississippi River Boulevard South. The lighthouse is closed to the public, but is occasionally lit for special occasions.

Each Sunday night, The Blue Light Radio Theatre signal is carried to WMCN via digital transmission over the Internet, and then broadcast through the WMCN tower. According to the FCC, The Blue Light Radio Theatre is the only radio show in America that is regularly broadcast from a lighthouse.
file nameMost Recent Episode

The Hitchhiker’s Guide

file namePrimary Phase 1 of 6
file namePrimary Phase 2 of 6
file namePrimary Phase 3 of 6
file namePrimary Phase 4 of 6
file namePrimary Phase 5 of 6
file namePrimary Phase 6 of 6
file nameSecondary Phase 1 of 6
file nameSecondary Phase 2 of 6
file nameSecondary Phase 3 of 6
file nameSecondary Phase 4 of 6